In the grim darkness of the far future, there's no such thing as websites… or is there? Join Calamity Jenna, Nasser the Kid, and Dan "Just Dan" Temby as they mount their steeds to explore the very real prospect of a websiteless future. Our intrepid trio set the record straight at speakeasies along the way, including:
- Why APIs are the heralds of website death
- Google's war on clicks: Benign or malignant?
- Platformification and the platform economy
- Schema markup's inevitable renaissance
- Will the website disappear or metamorphose?
LINKS: www.dacgroup.com | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org | "twangy electric guitar.wav" by venusiancharm of Freesound.org