Is B2B marketing really more challenging than B2C? The digital age has blurred the lines between the two, so we enlisted T-Systems' Head of Digital Marketing, Björn Radde, to reveal truths from one of Europe's most successful B2B operations. Join Nasser, Dan, and Jenna as they pick Björn's brain to reveal:
- Why B2B doesn't mean "boring to boring"
- The duality of B2B/B2C experiences
- How to reverse-engineer the sales funnel for major deals
- Why B2B sales will be insulated against the loss of third-party cookies
- How to nurture an effective B2B culture: Test, learn, and upskill
LINKS: DAC: "Why Google's new Customer Match is a great news for B2B marketers" | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org