We're back from our short summer hiatus to explore one of the marketing industry's most urgent issues: diversity. Listen in as Nasser, Jenna, and Dan are joined by LiveIntent CMO Kerel Cooper—an award-winning advocate for diversity in business, media, and technology—to dive into some of the topic's most important talking points, including:
- How diverse workforces drive higher performance (and make fewer mistakes)
- The blurred lines between personal and professional lives
- Diversity and the immigrant experience
- Pitfalls on the path to diversification
- Curiosity: The ultimate catalyst for change?
LINKS: DAC: "How diverse is DAC?" | DAC: "4 ways we're creating a more diverse workplace" | DAC: "Celebrating diversity and inclusion at DAC" | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org