Cookies are helpful. But they're also the source of all digital evil... Or are they? There's a lot of misinformation floating around, but Jenna, Dan, and Nasser are here to set the record straight—and define exactly what marketing decision-makers need to know. Along the way, they cover:
- Cookies 101: A timely refresher
- Why are third-party cookies going away?
- Google's search for a "suitable alternative"
- Consumer cookies: Consent, clarity, and control
- The "that guy" anecdote
- Personalization pipe dreams
- Chicken and egg, or horse and cart?
LINKS: www.dacgroup.com | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org