On a scale of "one size fits all" to "borderline creepy", just how personalized should marketing be? Well, it depends, but one thing's for sure: there's no shortage of nuance, distrust, and legislation to contend with. In short, personalization is a hot-button topic—but Jenna, Dan, and Nasser are here to push it.
- The Christopher Nolan Guide to Personalization
- Social's wacky algorithms
- Thinking, Planning, Doing, Feeling
- The choir of positive reinforcement
- Has too much personalization broken the world?
- How poor targeting spoiled Nasser's Christmas
- Hello, Proove Intelligence!
LINKS: Proove Intelligence: "Customer analytics: This time it's personal... or is it?" | www.dacgroup.com | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org