Sooner or later, artificial intelligence is going to completely reinvent the world of marketing… again. But should we welcome our robot overloads or resist their ascent? What do marketing decision-makers need to know about AI as 2021 approaches? And why is Jenna convinced that machine learning will prove to be the bringer of end times? Drop in on our intrepid trio to find out!
- Ex Machina or The Wild Bunch?
- Narrow intelligence vs. general intelligence vs. super intelligence
- Using AI to do the "thinky bits"
- More than ever before, Google is an AI company
- When early adoption backfires
- The classic AI ethical paradox
- Brogrammers and their inherent bias
- Marketing careers in the AI era