Omnichannel was thrust back into the limelight at the tail-end of a crazy year. Why? Because digital is becoming the world's de facto medium for working, socializing, shopping—and engaging with both local businesses and national brands. But what is omnichannel? What *isn't* omnichannel? And have we finally found a topic that Dan finds exciting rather than frustrating? Listen in as Jenna takes the wheel for a whistle-stop tour through:
- Omnichannel vs. multichannel
- Omnichannel =/= attribution analysis
- Dan's delightful bathroom reno
- Step one: Organizational change
- Who owns the customer record?
- "Teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea"
- Last, best experiences
LINKS: DAC: "Google's Local Omnichannel Takeover and What it Means for Your Paid Ads" | ATTRIBUTIONS: "radio band.wav" by Paper Jam of Freesound.org