Digital transformation is one of the business world's most misconstrued concepts. It doesn't mean getting a new marketing stack or moving from carbon paper to Excel. So... what *does* it mean? Join Jenna, Nasser, and Dan as they explore and explain why digital transformation is about customer experiences and business outcomes—not just shiny new tech. Inside the Funnel, roll out!
- Jim from The Office vs. Neo from The Matrix
- New tech stack =/= digital transformation
- Why alignment is easier said than done
- The three pillars of digital transformation
- Fundamental, fundamental, fundamental
LINKS: DAC: "The new normal: Accelerating to a digital future" | DAC: "DAC at the Digital Marketing for Financial Services Virtual Summit 2020" | ATTRIBUTIONS: “radio band.wav” by Paper Jam of Freesound.org